We recommend that you carefully read and understand all the contents of this policy before using this product (hereinafter referred to as "FileStorm").
This policy can be updated online by FileStorm at any time. Once the updated policy is published, it will replace the original policy. If you do not accept the revised terms, please stop using FileStorm immediately. If you continue using FileStorm, you will be regarded as accepting the revised policy. Once the revised policy is published on FileStorm, it will take effect automatically.
You are aware that this policy and other relevant provisions apply to DApp owned by FileStorm and FileStorm.
1. What information do we collect from you
Please know that we collect the following information for you to meet your needs in FileStorm services, and we attach great importance to the protection of your privacy. When we collect your information, we will strictly abide by the principle of "legitimacy, legitimacy and necessity". And you know that if you don't provide the information we need for our services, your service experience in FileStorm may be affected.
1. We will collect personal information about your mobile devices, operation records, transaction records, wallet addresses and so on.
2. You know that your wallet password, private key, mnemonic and Keystore on FileStorm are not stored or synchronized to the FileStorm server. FileStorm does not provide services to retrieve your wallet password, private key, mnemonic, Keystore.
3. In addition to the above, you know that when you use FileStorm's specific functions, we will give you special tips before collecting your personal information, asking you to collect more personal information. If you choose not to agree, you will be deemed to give up using FileStorm as a specific feature.
4. When you jump to the third party DApp, the third party DApp will collect personal information from you. FileStorm does not hold personal information collected by third party DApp.
5. To the extent permitted by law and regulations, FileStorm may collect and use your personal information in the following situations without your authorized consent:
（1） Relating to national security and national defense security;
（2） Relating to public safety, public health and major public interests;
（3） Relevant to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
（4） The personal information collected is open to the public on your own;
（5） Collect your personal information from legitimately disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
（6） It is necessary to maintain the safety and compliance of services, such as detecting and handling malfunctions of products and services;
（7） Other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
6. We collect information in the following ways:
（1） You provide us with information. For example, you fill in your name, cell phone number or bank card number on the page, or provide an email address when you respond to questions, or you give us extra information when you use our specific service.
（2） We get information in the process of using FileStorm, including your mobile device information and your operating record of FileStorm.
（3） We copy all or part of your transaction records through FileStorm system. However, the transaction records are based on the records of FileStorm system.
2. How do we use your information
1. We confirm your correspondence with your wallet through the unique serial number of your mobile device.
2. We will send you important notifications in time, such as software updates, service agreements and changes in the terms of this policy.
3.We process your feedback to us by collecting your public wallet address and mobile device information.
4.We collect your personal information for FileStorm internal audit, data analysis and research, in order to continuously improve our service level.
5. Regulations and requirements for cooperation with regulatory bodies.
3. How do you control your information
You have the following autonomous control over your personal information on FileStorm:
1.You can import your other wallets into the FileStorm by synchronizing your wallet, or you can import your wallet into other digital token management wallets in the FileStorm. FileStorm will show you information about imported wallets.
2.You know that you can choose storage packages and upload and download files through the "Document Uplink" section.
3.You know that in the FileStorm "Current Address" section, you are free to choose the following actions:
（1） You can "view private keys, view packages, view assets, export information, remove addresses" and other operations;
（2）In "Viewing Assets", you can do "Viewing Transfer Records, Viewing Available Balances, FST Transfer to COIN, COIN Transfer to FST and COIN Transfer".
4.You know that when we collect information from you for specific purposes, we will give you advance notice and you have the right to refuse. But at the same time, you know that when you choose to refuse to provide relevant information, it means that you give up using FileStorm related services.
5.You know that you and we have no control over whether your trading records are public or not, because based on the open source nature of the block chain trading system, your trading records are open and transparent throughout the block chain system.
7. You have the right to request us to update, change and delete your information.
8. You know that we can collect your information in accordance with the requirements of Article 1, paragraph 6 of this Policy without your authorized consent.
4. We may share or transmit your information.
Without your prior consent, FileStorm will not share or transfer your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases:
（1） Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
（2） The personal information collected is open to the public on your own;
（3） Personal information collected is collected from lawfully disclosed information, such as lawful news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
（4） To share with FileStorm's affiliates, we will only share the necessary user information, subject to the purposes stated in this privacy clause;
（5） Provision shall be made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, requirements of legal procedures and requirements of administrative or judicial organs;
（6） When mergers and acquisitions are involved, FileStorm will require the recipients of personal information to continue to accept the restrictions of this policy if personal information transfer is involved.
5. How do we protect your information
We attach great importance to information security, set up a special security team, and take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your information:
（1）Technical measures for data security
We will adopt industry standards of security protection measures, including the establishment of reasonable rules and regulations, security technology to prevent unauthorized access to your information, use, modify, avoid data damage or loss. Network services adopt a variety of encryption technologies, for example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect your information, use encryption technology to encrypt your information, and isolate it through isolation technology. In the use of information, such as information display, Information Association calculation, we will use a variety of data desensitization technology to enhance the security of information in use. Strict data access control and multiple identity authentication technology are adopted to protect information and avoid data being used illegally.
（2）Other security measures we have taken to protect information
We manage the storage and use of standardized information by establishing data classification and classification system, data security management specifications and data security development specifications.
We use the information contactor confidentiality protocol, monitoring and auditing mechanism to control the overall security of data.
Strengthen safety awareness. We will also organize security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees'awareness of the importance of protecting information.
（3）We only allow Netease employees and partners who need to know these information to access your information, and set up strict access control and monitoring mechanism for this purpose. At the same time, we require all persons who may have access to your information to fulfil the corresponding confidentiality obligations. If they fail to fulfill these obligations, they may be held liable or suspended from cooperating with Netease.
（4）We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that no irrelevant information is collected.
（5）The Internet is not an absolutely safe environment, and the way of communication with other users, such as e-mail, instant messaging, social software or other service software, cannot determine whether it is completely encrypted. We recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools, and pay attention to protecting your information security.
（6）The Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send us. If our physical, technical, or managerial protective facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access to information, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
（7）Disposal of security incidents
When communicating with third parties or purchasing goods and services through Netease services, it is inevitable for you to disclose your own information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your information properly and provide it to others only when necessary.
In order to deal with the possible risks of information leakage, damage and loss, we have formulated a number of systems to clarify the classification and classification standards of security incidents and vulnerabilities and the corresponding processing procedures. We have also established a special emergency response team for security incidents. According to the requirements of safety incident disposal norms, we initiate safety plans for different security incidents, stop loss, analysis, positioning, formulating remedial measures, and jointly with relevant departments for traceability and combat.
After unfortunate information security incidents occur, we will inform you in time according to the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of security incidents, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can take to prevent and reduce risks independently, and the remedial measures for you. At the same time, we will promptly inform you of the relevant events by mail, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the main body of information one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to publish the announcement. At the same time, we will actively report the disposal of information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
Please understand that due to the limitations of technology and risk prevention, even if we have tried to strengthen security measures, we can not always guarantee 100% information security. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access Netease services may be subject to problems beyond our control.
6. Protection of minors
We have made the following special agreements on the protection of minors under the age of 18:
1. Minors should use FileStorm-related services under the guidance of their parents or guardians.
2. We suggest that parents and guardians of minors should guide minors to use FileStorm on the premise of reading this policy and our other relevant rules.
3. FileStorm will protect the confidentiality and security of minors'personal information in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
2. You should carefully choose and use third party DApp, and properly protect your personal information. FileStorm is not responsible for the privacy protection of other third party DApp.
3. FileStorm will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information as far as possible under the current technological level, so as to avoid information leakage, tampering or damage.
1. If you are a user outside the People's Republic of China, you need to fully understand and abide by all relevant laws, regulations and rules of your jurisdiction and the use of FileStorm services.
2. In the process of using FileStorm service, if you encounter any personal information problems, you can contact us through FileStorm, etc.
This policy is not exhaustive. You should abide by the announcements and relevant rules updated from time to time by FileStorm.